Thursday, May 2, 2019

Well, I think it is finally spring!  Most of the snow and ice is gone.  Our lake is all clear now.  This is such an exciting time of year!  It is so good to be able to get out into the garden and start some clean up.

I wanted to post a photo of the other commission I completed for my step-son and his wife.  This one is a scene from Japan.  This photo just struck me and I wanted to paint it.  I may end up doing another scene from Japan.  We will see.  But first I want to work on paintings I can hang in our community cooperative gallery, A Place for the Arts.  With the summer season coming, it is our busy time in the gallery.  Lots of visitors and cottagers!

Japanese Laneway

1 comment:

  1. Your painting looks great,Carol-- I like the depth in it, and the house just visible in the background. I'm glad you're painting! Especially now, when the gardens are calling to us all.

    ReplyDelete