Saturday, January 12, 2019

Today is a beautiful cold day in L'Amable (Bancroft). Minus 10 Celsius and blue skies and sunshine!
But for now I am sitting inside, nice and warm updating my blog with my latest painting.  This painting was commissioned by my step-daughter who is getting married in the spring in Switzerland.  Her and her fiance visited there the summer before last and loved it so much that they opted to have a destination wedding there.  This view was off one of the hiking trails that they took. I loved the view which included not only the mountains but also one of the mountain chalets.  I was amazed at how quickly this painting came together for me.  It just shows what a difference it makes when you are painting something you love and are inspired by.



No comments:

Post a Comment